I find myself explaining certain things over and over again. It is sometimes frustrating. People ask why I don’t even consider eating my ducks, I mean they are a delicacy. OMG I’ve explained this so many times so I’m going to put it out in the universe and maybe it will somehow make me have to explain less
- My ducks are generally dual purpose or egg ducks. Meaning, wouldn’t be as good to eat as say a Pekin
- My ducks are breeds not found in my area so in order to replace one it would be ordering ducks from California
- They weren’t bought with the plan to eat them
- They have their own job. Laying eggs. Why would I eat them?
- Um, I’ve raised them since babies to be pets. I’m not a vegetarian, but I have to go into it when I first get them on weather they are for eating or not.
- They are cute
- I don’t want to
- Why do I need another reason?